Measurements from our laboratories with high precision equipment, CMM three-dimensional machines, or moving to the customer’s premises with portable measuring equipment.
- Measurement of geometric dimensions of parts and structures from 2D drawings or CAD models.
- Comparative surface scanning against 3D models, maps of deviations in colour scales.
- Tests and R&R studies into capacity and repeatability Cpk, Ppk.
- Verification of unitary parts or batches. In our laboratories or at the customer’s premises.
- Selection of the equipment that best suits the requirements of each job.
We boast the best hardware and software technological elements on hand to provide the solution that best meets the customer’s requirements.
Verification of geometric heights in parts and structures from 2D drawings or CAD models.
Portable scanning and comparison of surfaces against 3D model, colour maps and deviations.
Measurements of unitary parts or batches with CMM in Berriz metrology laboratory or portable equipment at customer's premises.
Tests and R&R studies into capacity and repeatability Cpk, Ppk.
Deformation analysis, alignment of roller lines and guides, verification of machine tools.
Offline programming: Spatial Analyzer, Calygo, Calypso, Metrolog, Cosmos, Pc-dmis...
In our headquarters in Berriz (Vizcaya) a precision metrology laboratory has been fitted with 250 m2 of air-conditioned room plus another 250 m2 for workshop space, lifting equipment and overhead crane featuring 5 ton capacity.
We have 2 three-dimensional machines installed: a Zeiss Accura 12.30.10 gantry machine with a precision of MPE=(1,9+L/300) μm and a Zeiss Carmet 30.16.21 side arm machine MPE=35+L/50<=80 μm. The room allows us to perform measurements with portable measuring and scanning equipment, along with precision set ups.
From here our technicians also travel to the customer's premises to perform measurements using portable metrology equipment.